Words are limited as I sit here writing this note. I am annoyed because I feel so much inside and it’s threatening to explode any minute. But despite the raging waves of emotions I feel, I am annoyed simply because for the lack of words.

Why now? Why not later? I needed words to express myself; to free me from this bondage that locked me down. I needed words to console myself and to remind me that all I need is to hope that everything will be alright. I needed words just as I needed air to breathe. Where are my words when I needed them so badly?

As I wait for the right words to engulf me and free me from this desolation, I cringed away from the world where I existed. I drift away to nothingness and allow numbness to envelope my entire body. That way I know I’ll be safe… this is my haven.

I’ll wait…


0 comments:

Post a Comment