My ears are still drumming from the vociferous screams at the gym. The eagles soared high as they defended their crown. The pythons danced their way back from last year’s loss and the warriors as always won my heart. Now I can feel the spirit of the game – the game I missed so much. It seems as if it was just yesterday but as I looked back it was more like a decade. My veins are raging for the passion and the euphoria it used to bring. I can only look back and dream… reminiscing.

As I bid the stars farewell tonight I’ll carry with me my treasured memories. Hoping that as I sail towards the sea of dreams, the wind will blew me to the court once again. Every swing… every slide… every sweat… this is my game – mine to play. I’ll hear the cheers as I served the ball – an Ace – I brought it on.

This is my game. This is my passion. My ball – my glory!

0 comments:

Post a Comment