I’ve been asked to answer one hypothetical question. It supposed to be easy and my answer should have flowed to me smoothly. But

unfortunately, my brain just couldn’t unearth any idea and now I’m facing a dilemma. As the time ticked by, I’m becoming more vexed knowing that I couldn’t come up with an answer. And it finally hit me… what’s missing is an inspiration.

I asked my class about their ideas. I just knew that from them I could drew out the inspiration that I shoddily needed. Good heavens, I wasn’t mistaken.

A few were chosen to read out loud and share their unsullied ideas in front of the class. Right then, I knew that I have found m

y inspiration – my class. I could feel it slowly vibrating inside of me as fresh ideas flooded my brain. I just couldn’t wait to write it down for fear that it might evaporate and leave me as empty as I was before.

So, I asked myself again – If you were to ride a vehicle towards your dreams, what would it be and why?”

I simply put, not everybody are strong and tough enough to face the challenges in life. A fair few retreated even if they hadn’t started ou

t yet. A fair few on the other hand just doesn’t give a damn about it – why bother at all. And with that, I chose the Roller Coaster as my means of transport towards achieving my dreams. It sounds silly, right? But I have my reasons. Only the brave and sturdy spirits take life as a challenge and not as a burden. And I for one believed that the ups and downs were just part of it and it happens for a reason – and that is to mold us to become a better person. Failures and disappointments hone us to become a tougher person. And the triumphs and achievements gained were mere rewards for our patience and hard work – the fruits of our labor. The roller coaster offers us the excitement and thrill during the course of the journey. We meet new faces and they share with us their share of the journey too. We cannot stop because the only route we need to take is to move on and enjoy the ride. Quitters lose because they never reached the destination. After all, what makes the ride worthwhile is whether you enjoyed every single second of it – be it good or bad.

And now that I have finally answered the question let me share a few of the inspiring thoughts my students gave me…and with that I’m very thankful for all of you guys!!!

Magdayo, Marie Cris wrote:

“If I were a vehicle, I would be a Kalesa. It would not run without a horse and in my life I can’t run without my inspirations – my family, friends and most especially God. The Kalesa becomes heavier when someone is riding it but still it continues to move because of the horse. Just like me, whenever problems become heavier I would just think about my inspiration so that I could continue to fight for my dreams.”

Docotr, Darlene wrote:

“If I were a vehicle, I wil be a Trisikad, not because it doesn’t need a fuel to run but because it requires strength and hard work for it to move. Just like me, I need to exert strength and determination to face every problem that will be thrown at me.”

Uy, Jacqueline wrote:

“A spaceship because when I dream, I make it to a point that I shoot for the moon. At least if I fail, I’ll still end up among the starts.”

Guipetacio, Meare wrote:

“If I were a vehicle, I would be a Rela. It runs slowly but we are sure that no matter happens we will arrive to the place we want to go. I want to achieve all my dreams in life slowly but surely because I know that achieving a dream is not that easy. You need to strive hard and face all the consequences that will come along your way.”

Baculio, Gabriel Luis wrote:

“I would be an airplane because I want to soar as high as I can. I want to achieve my highest dreams and in that dream I want many people with me too. Like an airplane, after a long journey it lands and I believe that even if I already achieved

my dreams I will never forget to look back to where I came from and thank the people behind my success.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment