The journey is yet to begin
Into the vastness I shall step in.
I brought with me a bag of hope
And a memory my heart still holds.

The past is beyond me now
The future is still so vague.
Fear and worries are last on my list
Where else should I will be but in this place.

No Rose to haunt me now
Only a memory to keep.
No thorns to cut me through
What else is there to weep?

From a far a light has shone
Its greenish sparkle blurred my eyes.
What a beauty! What a sight!
A gem for me in this dark night.

I was drawn into this beauty
My heart cried in glee.
The thought of finally being free
From a long past that has been my misery.

Nearer and nearer I get
Emotions raging in.
Fear of the unknown finally settling in
I couldn’t stay away, I was drawn in.

It shone so bright
Despite the darkness of the night.
Could it be my promised light?
Well, it was just a kryptonite.



#ChroniclesOfTheKryptonite

0 comments:

Post a Comment