Lost in the sea of souls,
Trapped in my own reverie;
Soul lost in the trance of time,
Who would have thought,
      I never knew why..

From a far the rose has fallen
Dreams shattered,
     My heart was broken.
Blood spilled like tears in vain,
Never ending grief
     In my heart remained.

Enclosed in the comfort of pain,
My heart longed for my rose to stay.
Cannot let go
      I won’t let go
My rose, my love
     Where’d you go?

And now I taste the bitterness
      Of sorrow beyond relief.
The surging madness
      Drowning me deep.
All hope’s draining
     Into the air,
I need your love Oh Rose,
    Do hear my plea.

I grieve
     For the death of my heart.
I mourn
     For the loss that it could never have.
Songs of lament
     Torments my soul
My soul died

    In the hands of my Rose…

#ChroniclesOfRose

0 comments:

Post a Comment