Time has its story to tell,
Every fleeting moment corresponds a page.
Chapter after chapter has been written,
And now the ending came.

Numbness yet engulfed my heart,
The pain has become surreal.
The hope has become a parody,
My life was a sad comedy.

The Rose has bloomed into magnificence,
My loss surmounts the epic pain.
Its glory has become my ending,
Its beauty became my shame.

Deluded I was for a long time,
My insanity was beyond recovery.
I was lost in my own reverie,
The Rose was my personal lunacy.

Now that the end is here,
No words can describe how I feel.
Broken is an understatement,
No hope was left for me.

So now I’m closing the book,
The journey ends for me.
One last thing for me to say,
Good bye my Rose... maybe someday.

#ChroniclesOfRose #Finally


0 comments:

Post a Comment