It seemed as if I lived in the past
For I can still see you here every now and then.
You're not really here technically
But all things seem to remind me of you.

I tried to live past through that life
A life that breathes only you.
I was broken beyond repair then
I couldn't want that life again.

But here I am, again in this fork
Torn and lost, which way to turn?
No matter how I try to escape
Your ghost still haunts me every single day.

That greenish glow I thought was mine
My promised salvation in this damned life.
Deceived and blinded by its beauty
It was still you, my green parody.

I couldn't escape the tormenting pain
It's green poison's seeping through my veins.
I'm half alive but I'm still sane
My heart wept, I'll never be the same.

As darkness enveloped the light
My eyes reopened in this greenish bright.
I was stunned, I couldn't believe my eyes
My Rose is here, and the Kryptonite?

#ChroniclesOfTheKryptonite 

0 comments:

Post a Comment