I was lost in this queer place.
I was alone.

I seek for cover and comfort.
But it was never there to find.

No beacon of light to hope.
There was nothing there for me.

I walked on, shoulder slumped.
Devastated. Broken.

But just when I thought all hope is gone,
One flower pulled me back from the pit of death.

Alone and standing proud,
Its crimson beauty held my ground.

Stunned by its glory,
I was alive again.

And so without hesitation I plucked it.
I was at the pedestal.

I was no longer alone.
I have my Rose to accompany in this lonely journey.

Fleeting as the happiness came,
Pain swiftly cut through me like a wind passing.

My heart was broken into a million shards.
My world crumbled as my Rose withered away.

No sunshine can bring my Rose back.
No amount of tears can surmount the loss.

My selfishness, consumed its beauty.
My desperation killed my Rose.

And so alone I took the road again.
Broken. Dead. 











#ChroniclesOfRose

0 comments:

Post a Comment