Looking from a far
    I stare...
Lost in the trance of your beauty.
Your crimson color
    burried me deep,
In a spell enchanted
    and serene.

Your scent elated me up
The pedestal is where I'm at.
Your beautty sacred and divine
My Rose, my love,
    Are you still mine?

The feel of your touch
    I miss...
The warmth of your presence
    My heavenly bliss...
My eyes deceive me
    But I know you're there
Why can't I feel you?
    Do you still care?

Tears fell like pouring rain
The sadness is maddening
    I can no longer breathe.
My heart's constricted
    I'm out of air.
Oh my Rose, why can't you feel?

You've grown hard
    almost surreal
Your thorns they cut me
    two times more deep.
You broke your promise
    you said you'll keep
Why betray me my Rose?
    I weep...
















#ChroniclesOfRose

0 comments:

Post a Comment