I never thought I would crave for something like this. I never even thought it was possible. I never tasted it for one thing and I can’t imagine how my taste buds would react to its flavor. Worse, I never even knew it exists. Ok sure, I’ve heard of it but that’s just it. How come I’ve been craving for it for quite some time now? It seems like my entire system have been magically tuned to it and left me with this addiction. Is it even possible to be addicted to something I’ve never even tasted before? I just hate this tormenting feeling that it caused me – the more I convinced myself to forget about it, the more gaga I am about it.

What’s with you by the way Rum Raisin Ice cream? Are you that special? What made you so special anyway? You’re just an ice cream right? So, why am I distressing myself over you? I could have any other ice cream I could find in the fridge but why am I craving for you – especially you? Could anybody enlighten me with this idiocy? My cup’s full and I can’t make sense of anything right now. All I could ever think of is when could I ever get my hands on you and once and for all bring an end to this stupidity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment