This is weird… Last week I was so desperate to cry and allow the tears drown the pain I felt. But now that tears are at the brink of my eyes, I’m holding it back. I don’t want to cry. It’s just that if I succumb now, I will be the loser again. And I’m tired being one – a loser, a weakling, a good for nothing. My so bruised ego cannot handle any drama anymore. I had enough!

Tears please for once side with me… I’m begging you. I’m at the edge of uncertainty again. I am so lost right now and no one is coming for me. I beg of you not to betray me this time because as darkness slowly creeping in on me, my light is fading too. Will you hold my hand instead, Tears? Will you?

I tried to befriend Confrontation but I failed. Every word that comes out my mouth is useless. The more I speak the more I’m misunderstood and it’s getting harder for me try to express my point. I guess I’m hopeless case.

What should I do now? Everything’s obscured again. Nothing’s going on my way… and I am so dead tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment