Life has never been easy. I guess it was meant to be like that. If it wasn’t, life wouldn’t be so worth living at all.

Life is meant to be shared, not just to one person but to everybody. That is why friends exist to take part of our journey.

The road of life is long and winding. The trip even promises us it won’t be just all fun but rather it would be exhausting.

But that’s life. We learn lots of things as we go along with it. We meet and lose people along the way, but we will never be alone that’s a promise it would surely claim.

Life for me has been a roller coaster ride. Each curve has been memorable. I’ve been hurt a lot and have been blessed bountifully too. I lost people who are dear to me and yet I met new ones to fill that void. The ups and downs have pushed me to my limits, even to the point of giving up. But I’ve stood still, held my ground and I moved on. I’ve conquered too many falls already and I found glory in my defeat. I might have faced my fears ungracefully but I have resurfaced with poise and more dignity.

I thank my friends for being there for me. Their presence is but my light in this journey.

My life wouldn’t be this meaningful and beautiful without all of you. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment