As the days draw nearer, anticipation heightens and nervousness escalates. My dreams of our little boy become more vivid and I can’t help myself from wondering to whom he would resemble most. I would be too happy if he would look more like me or say, Phil Younghusband – hahahaha… (dream on girl). But anyhow, whether he would look more of his dad or me it doesn’t matter that much as long as he’ll be healthy and be delivered safely. What more could a mother hope for, right?

Counting the weeks until he comes brings with it a colorful sensation not only to me but to the entire family. This only means that we are indeed excited for the coming of our little prince. My daughter could not even hide her excitement that she wishes almost every day that her baby brother would come out the next day. That certain look on her face as she awaits for her little brother melts my heart.

Here are some of the guesses on my actual delivery made by a few of my wonderful friends during my unusual yet unique baby shower (a million thanks to the organizers!):

March 2, 2012 at 8pm (Jett)

March 3, 2012 at 8pm (Marco)

March 13, 2012 at 1pm (Dorothy)

March 13, 2012 at 4-5pm (Bon)

March 15, 2012 at 1pm (Jude John)

March 18, 2012 at 1pm (Don)

March 22, 2012 at 2-3pm (Jester)

March 25, 2012 at 7pm (Mac2x)

Guesses are made and yet it’s up to little Xalken Caleb “Xian” C. Dy now as to when he feels like coming out…


0 comments:

Post a Comment